- All Martin County public, private, or home-schooled K-12 students may enter.
- Entries must be under 3 minutes in length.
- Entries must incorporate 2020 Youth Driven Cinema theme, “Choose to Refuse: Saying No to Single Use Items.” Suggested topics, sample films, and other helpful information can be found below.
- Copyrighted music is NOT permitted. Suggested audio resources are listed here.
- Entries must be uploaded as .mov, .mp4, or .wmv file formats not to exceed 1GB in file size.
- All entries must have an adult e-sign the Terms and Conditions on the submission form.
- Entries must be uploaded by March 23, 2020.
- You must use a Gmail account to upload your video.
- Teams may be composed of 1-4 students for a traditional entry. There are three grade level categories: Elementary, Middle, and High school.
- There is also a special “School of Fish” category for films with more than four students. A video entered into the School of Fish category can only be entered for that division. A student can participate in the School of Fish category while also creating a second video to be entered into the traditional grade level divisions.
- All team members must be in same grade level category (elementary, middle school, high school), unless entry is into the “School of Fish” division.